It’s Shabneez here with a selection of cards using a single CraftTangles stencil, Rainbows & Clouds.
Distress Rainbow Card Tutorial
1. Place rainbow stencil on card and ink through with different coloured distress inks to form a rainbow.
2. Spritz with water and leave to dry.
3. Ink through stars using distress oxide pad.
4. Add a die cut sentiment.
5. Matt on to orange card.
Grey Skies Card Tutorial
1. Place the raindrops stencil on side of white card and ink through with distress inks.
2. Place the rainbows and clouds on card and ink through with distress inks.
3. Stamp sentiment.
4. Matt on to blue card.
Mini Rainbow Card Tutorial
1. Ink through the rainbow, clouds and stars with distress inks.
2. Stamp on sentiment.
3. Matt and layer on yellow card then blue.
I hope this post has encouraged you to get your stencils out and have a go at making some cards with limited resources.
See you again soon,
Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Distress Oxide Inks