Hello Everyone ,
Hope you are all doing well. Today I am here with 3 simple floral cards.
August is a month where at Craftangles we show gratitude towards our nation and pray for the wellbeing of the warriors. Do not forget to join the monthly challenge, we would love to see your take on this theme. Do not forget to click on the link below to see the lovely projects by all wonderful DT members.
All three of my cards are A2 sized, i.e. they measure 4.5 inches *5.5 inches.
For all the three cards I used the flora stamp set and simply stamped it on the corner of the card panel and then doodled a few leaves and flowers with a micron pen .
I coloured all the stamped images with a combination some tombows and alcohol markers and doodled a simple border with a micron pen .
The final step ofcourse was to stamp the sentiment along with some sequins , clear water droplets and jewels.
Here are a few pictures of all 3 simple floral cards below :
Do check out the YouTube tutorial of making these 3 simple floral cards here:
Supplies used for these cards:
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Hello Lovely
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Just a Note
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – You are in my Thoughts
- CrafTangles cardstock 12″ by 12″ (250 gsm) (Set of 10 sheets) – Dual Textured White
- CrafTangles cardstock 12″ by 12″ (225 gsm) (Set of 10 sheets) – Kraft
- Distress Oxide Inks
- Double sided foam tape (3/4 inch)
- Sticky back Adhesive double sided
- Tacky Tapes
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
Keep Creating and Stay Safe.