Hello hello! Merry Christmas dear friends!
I’m Halak and today I’ll be sharing 4 Christmassy projects with you using the fantastic range of products from hndmd.in.
So… let’s get started!
This jolly little Santa is from the CrafTangles – Santa Claus set which has some super cute santa images and a great mix of sentiments!
- Cut card base using the CrafTangles – Rich Red cardstock and added stiching to the sides using a stitched edge die.
- Used the CrafTangles – Plaid stencil with a combo of distress oxide + dye inks. (Offset the stencil 3 times. Ink colors used – Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Altenew Ruby Red & Coral Berry).
- Next, I stamped the santa image using the CraftTangles – Santa Claus stamp set onto white cardstock and sentiment (from the same set) onto CrafTangles – Old Lace cardstock.
- Die-cut santa using a circle die and sentiment using a sentiment strip die.
- Colored santa, added glitter and matted onto card base with sentiment.
- Lastly, added some white enamel dots.
This stamp from CrafTangles – Holly Jolly Christmas is so very gorgeous, it’s an absolute delight to color!
- Stamped the images and sentiment (all from CrafTangles – Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set) onto white card base.
- Added a bit of stenciling to one side using the CrafTangles – Plaid stencil.
- Colored the images using Staedtler Luna colored pencils.
I have used CrafTangles – Christmas Elements stencil. A varied fun mix of Christmassy elements in one single stencil!
- Cut a piece of patterned paper and stenciled using CrafTangles – Snowflakes stencil with light blue dye ink.
- Stenciled reindeer using archival ink and stamped sentiment from CrafTangles – Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set.
- Added glitter to reindeer and sentiment and matted onto CrafTangles – Navy Blue card base.
- Adhered a thin strip of tacky tape and sprinkled mixed chunky silver glitter on it.
- Stenciled snowflakes onto navy blue card base using snowflake stencil with white pigment ink.
- Lastly, added some paper punched snowflake elements to the navy blue base.
- Took a piece of patterned paper and added Color Burst powders to it (Ultramarinne Blue & Pthalo Green).
- Once that dried, I took the CrafTangles – Snowflake stencil and stenciled some pretty snowflakes using modeling paste.
- While the paste was wet, I sprinkled some fine white glitter on it and once it dried, I trimmed and matted it onto white card base.
- Using CrafTangles – Navy Blue cardstock, I embossed a sentiment from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set.
- Die-cut the sentiment and adhered to the card.
- Finished it off with a tiny white clay heart next to the sentiment.
That brings me to an end of this post. I truly hope you liked my projects and that they inspired you to learn and try something new!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!