Happy Monday to you all!
It’s Shabneez here with a range of love themed cards made from the CrafTangles Be My Valentine Elemental Pack and Paper Pad together with CrafTangles sequins. While I was making these cards I got thinking that you don’t really need a special day to tell a loved one how you feel, do you? So, I encourage you to make cards for those you love all year round!
1. Cut a strip of paper from the pack and adhere to the side of your card.
2. Fussy cut and stick the love balloon and love you to the moon elements.
3. Add sequins to embellish.
Forever & Always Gap Card Tutorial
1. Cut a strip from the middle of your card.
2. Cut strips from one of the papers and stick to you card.
3. Cut a strip of green heart paper and stick to the back of your card.
4. Fussy cut the 2 hearts and sentiment elements and stick on.
5. Add sequins to embellish.
Love You Bouquet Card Tutorial
1. Cut a strip from the side of your card.
2. Add the hearts paper inside the card so it shows in the gap.
3. Add a strip of paper to the bottom of your card.
4. Fussy cut the bouquet of flowers and the tag from the elements sheet.
5. Stamp love you on to the tag.
6. Add twine around the tag and behind the bouquet.
7. Stick down the bouquet of flowers and tag.
8. Add sequins to embellish.
I hope you liked those tutorials and I wish you a wonderful week ahead!
See you again soon,
CrafTangles Be My Valentine Paper Pad
CrafTangles Be My Valentine Element Pack
CrafTangles Sequin Mix – Candy Blue
CrafTangles Sequin Mix – Hot Pink
CrafTangles Everyday Sentiment Stamps
Everything else from my stash