Hello Everyone,Semonti here again with my mixed media inspiration project for this month anything goes challenge. I am making an Altered Journal Cover for you all.
I have altered my handmade journal cover this time. It’s a A5 size mdf cover.
Here is how the altered journal cover looks like –
I decided to add different elements and texture together on my project. I have used mdf, resin, clay etc.
I also used a old paintbrush. That brush resembles a creator. Beneath that brush has a heart which is separated in two parts, one is mechanical and other is natural.
I have used rust effect paste, mechanical elements on mechanical side and moss effect paste, natures elements on natural side.
I have used stencil with paper texture paste and some sand mixed with gel medium to create background texture.
Apart from rust paste and moss paste I also used two different shades of chalk paints, white acrylic and two shades of art spray for background color. Highlight with antique gold wax and white acrylic.
Supplies are used to make my project from CrafTangles:
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Bohemian Blue (100 ml)
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Vintage Blue (100 ml)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Trendy Teal (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Ocean Breeze (50 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – Charcoal (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Moss Effect Texture Paste (Set of 4)
- CrafTangles Rust Effect Texture Paste (Set of 4)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Vintage Gold (50 ml)
- CrafTangles 6″x6″ Stencil – Geometric Bliss
Hope you all like my project. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.