Hi everyone!! so today I bring to you a simple yet attractive ‘Autumn Love Decoupage Box’ with a decoupage & image transfer technique based on autumn theme . Following are the pictures and you tube link for the tutorial. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial as much as I did making the project.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Anything Goes”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here’s a look at my project “Autumn Love” Decoupage Box:
Supplies used for this project are :
- CrafTangles chalky paints – Lemon Drop.
- CrafTangles chalky paints – Ruby red.
- CrafTangles chalky paints – sangria.
- CrafTangles chalky paints – Vanilla Beans.
- CrafTangles decoupage paper pack – Abstract Ethnic Prints.
- CrafTangles decoupage glue.
- CrafTangles Decoupage Varnish.
- CrafTangles stamp – Script.
- CrafTangles transfer it – Spring flowers.
- CrafTangles stencils – Simply Squares.
Below is the tutorial of beautiful “Autumn Love” decoupage box. Do have a look and leave some love.
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.