We are Pregnant 12X12 by Craftangles
How to Video to make a Baby Shower Mini Album
Tutorial on how to make this Mini Album
- Black Cardstock – 12×12 sheet, score at 2.5″ and 9.5″ add another score line at 2.25″ and 9.75″ to create fold over tabs.
- Turn 90 degrees and score the top lid to be 2.5″, under that score at 3″, score at 7.5″, score at 8″
- Follow the video of where to trim all your tabs.
- Measure the rectangles and cut your Craftangles scrapbook paper to sizes.
- Trim two white standard sized envelopes to 6 inches. Cut off both ends so that the envelope is open on both side.
- Glue on the tabs and slide your envelopes over the tabs.
- Measure the envelopes and add scrapbook paper to both sides.
- Optional: attach a clear Close to My Heart plastic photo holder to the back.
- Measure 3.5″ in on the top and bottom to insert your wide eyelets with the We R Memory Keepers Big Bite Crop-a-dile
- Add some twine and tie a bow
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need more measurements or a more clear explanation, feel free to ask a question below. Feel free to subscribe to my email newsletter so that you never miss a blog post or new video! Happy scrapping! – Colleen Hollis
Compensated affiliate links are used when possible. Items marked with an (*) were provided by a store or manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.