Hello everybody! How are you doing? It’s me Deepti and today I have a very basic and cute cards to share with you all. It’s been a while since I made something like this. There is no need to brainstorm about the ideas, designs and colors for these type of cards! You just need to go with the flow. All basic, I had so much fun making these cards. It’s so nice to revert back to those golden days where we used to stamp, color, blend and add a sentiment. 🙂
- I trimmed the card panel slightly smaller than the main card base.
- And ink blended the panels with Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks.
- Then stamped the images and colored them with Sizzix Alcohol Markers.
- To the distressed panels, I added splatters of water, gold and silver paints.
- Then stamped the sentiment and foam mounted the images over the card panel.