Today I bring to you a project ‘ Antique rusted heart’ whose technique I love to use to create antique and rusted look using blues and shades of rust and red. Here I bring this month’s project…. The Antique Rusted Heart. Hope you enjoy the process tutorial . Till we meet again happy crafting
But before, proceeding further, take a look below for the details of our Monthly Challenge.
Here is the glimpse of beautiful ‘ The Antique Rusted Heart ‘ project:
Below is the tutorial of this beautiful antique rusted heart . Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project are :
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Bohemian Blue
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Buttercream
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Royal Creme
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Sangria
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Cool Jade
- Camel Distilled Turpentine
- PEBEO XL FINE OIL 37ML BURNT UMBER
- Jet Black – Archival Ink Pad
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Old Newspaper
- Prima Marketing Finnabair Decor Moulds 5″X8″ – Cogs & Wings
- Prima Marketing Re-Design Mould – Large Gears
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.