Wishing you all a very happy new year! Hope you’ve had a great start to 2021. Today I’m back with upcycle mixed media tutorial for you all. Inspired by our January Theme Challenge, I decided to up cycle the Prima Marketing Art Melange Box and create a nice Flower Queen inspired box. I use this to hold tiny embellishments, and so I kept the layers minimal.
It’s always good to up cycle old things, and use the, with a new twist. I know almost every crafter is a hoarder of all things they think can be used, and nothing is ever worth throwing in the trash.
Here’s a look at the upcycle box
Here’s the video tutorial to create it
Let’s have a look at some close-ups
Supplies used in today’s tags are listed below
- CrafTangles clear Gesso
- CrafTangles White Gesso
- CrafTangles Sand Texture Paste
- CrafTangles Stencil Leafy Background
- CrafTangles Moss Effect Set
- CrafTangles Wax- Copper Penny, Gorgeous Gold
- CrafTangles Foil Magic
- The Raw Craft Resin
- Prima Finnabair Flower Queen Mould
- Finnabair Cogs & Wings mould
- Finnabair Liquid Acrylics- True Yellow, Tiger Orange, Carmine, Burnt Sienna, Umber, Avocado Green, Emerald, Ink Black
- Finnabair Glitter Gold
- Tissue Paper
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!