I hope you are good and mindfully creative! Today I am sharing beautiful ‘Rangoli Diwali’ tutorial with you all.
Let’s get going with my artwork. This time I made art work using Shimmer Watercolors . It was a smooth and satisfying experience working with Shimmers. Do have a look and leave some love.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Autumn”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here is the look at ‘Rangoli Diwali’ Calligraphy Tutorial :
Follow these easy steps and make your own artwork !
- Firstly , get your hands on the right supplies. I used Craftangles Handmade Paper ( Classic Smooth White , 300 gsm) for the paper. For the Craftangles Shimmer Watercolors , I used the shades Gold Dust , Turquoise , Rose Quartz ,Silver Moonlight , Sapphire , Copper Penny , Amethyst.
- Next up, create a rough draft using a pencil .
- Then , I poured watercolor directly from the bottle , playing along with colors , just like Rangoli.
- Then, I let it dry completely.
- Lastly, I created borders to the alphabets with a black marker !
That’s it! Your artwork is ready! Easy, right?
Below is the tutorial of making beautiful ‘Rangoli Diwali’ Calligraphy tutorial, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project :
Craftangles Handmade Paper.
Craftangles Watercolour- Gold Dust
Craftangles Watercolour- Turquoise
Craftangles Watercolour- Rose Quartz
Craftangles Watercolour- Silver Moonlight
Craftangles Watercolour- Sapphire
Craftangles Watercolour- Copper Penny
Craftangles Watercolour- Amethyst
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
You can follow me on my social media account – Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.