Today I bring to you another simple yet attractive resin Alphabet Key chains with resin. Its easy to make and a very good option for gifting. Hope you enjoy the tutorial….
Till next time happy crafting
Here is the glimpse of the ‘Beautiful Resin “Alphabet” Key Chains’ project:
Below is the tutorial of this beautiful resin ‘Alphabet’ key chains, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project are :
- CrafTangles Epoxy Art Resin Ultra Clear (Resin and Hardener)
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Blue Flame
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Fiery Orange
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Marigold
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – White
- Craft Shells (100 gms) (SARK-11)
- Craft Shells (100 grams) (SAFC-01)
- Large Alphabets and Numbers Silicone Moulds
- Jump Rings (Pack of 50 rings) – Golden
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.