Today I bring to you another simple yet attractive resin Alphabet Key chains with resin. Its easy to make and a very good option for gifting. Hope you enjoy the tutorial….
Till next time happy crafting
Here is the glimpse of the ‘Beautiful Resin “Alphabet” Key Chains’ project:
Below is the tutorial of this beautiful resin ‘Alphabet’ key chains, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project are :
- CrafTangles Epoxy Art Resin Ultra Clear (Resin and Hardener)
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Blue Flame
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Fiery Orange
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – Marigold
- CrafTangles Alcohol Inks (20 ml) – White
- Craft Shells (100 gms) (SARK-11)
- Craft Shells (100 grams) (SAFC-01)
- Large Alphabets and Numbers Silicone Moulds
- Jump Rings (Pack of 50 rings) – Golden
For more inspirations don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
Get in touch with me on Facebook and Instagram
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.