I hope you are good and mindfully creative! Today I am sharing beautiful ‘Shine Bright’ tutorial with you all.
Let’s get going with my artwork. This time I made art work using Watercolors. It was a smooth and satisfying experience working with Watercolors. Do have a look and leave some love.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Glitters/Ethnic Project”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here is the look at ‘Shine Bright’ Calligraphy Tutorial:
Follow these easy steps and make your own artwork!
- Firstly, get your hands on the right supplies. I used Craftangles Handmade Paper (Classic Smooth White , 300 gsm) for the paper. For the Craftangles Watercolors, I used the shades Gold Dust, Lemon Tart, Copper Penny and Black Berry.
- Next up, I created background using Lemon Tart Watercolor and let it dry completely.
- Then , I created a rough draft of the words with composition.
- Then, using Gold Dust Watercolor and Copper Penn , I painted the words.
- Lastly, I used Black Berry Watercolor to write the rest words. !
That’s it! Your artwork is ready! Easy, right?
Below is the tutorial of making beautiful ‘Shine Bright’ Calligraphy tutorial, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project :
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
You can follow me on my social media account – Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.