Hello people !
I hope you are good and mindfully creative! Today I am sharing beautiful colour shifter magic calligraphy tutorial with you all.Let’s get going with the artwork I created. This time I made art work using Liquid Shimmer Watercolours. It was a smooth and satisfying experience working with theses metallics. Do have a look and leave some love.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Anything Goes”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here is the look at ‘Color Shifter Magic’ Calligraphy Tutorial :
Follow these easy steps and make your own Magic! Calligraphy tutorial:
- Firstly , get your hands on the right supplies. I used Craftangles Cardstock ( Classic Smooth White , 300 gsm) for the paper. For the Craftangles Liquid Shimmer Watercolors , I used the shades Coral , Copper Penny and Gold dust.
- Next up, select the quote or the words you want to pen down. Create a rough draft of it using an H pencil .
- Then , I used two shades of watercolors – Coral and Copper penny to create Multi-shift effect. Use one shade on the first half of the alphabet and the other shade on the next half.
- Then, using a black pen I formed borders to the words written.
- Lastly, using a brush, I sprinkled Gold dust Watercolor to give my artwork some more shine!
That’s it! Your artwork is ready! Easy, right?
Below is the tutorial of making beautiful colour shifter magic Calligraphy tutorial, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project:
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
You can follow me on my social media account – Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.