It’s Shabneez here with a selection of cards for the Dads in our lives. The latest CrafTangles release has 3 stamp sets suitable for Fathers. They can be used for birthdays or Father’s Day and I’ve done a mini tutorial for all the cards I’ve made.
1. Stamp image, colour in and cut out.
2. Take a base card and add a strip of washi tape on one side and pretty plaid paper on the other side.
3. Die cut DAD from red glitter card and adhere to the top
4. Stamp the sentiment underneath.
5. Stick the fussy cut image on to the card.
Card 2 Tutorial
1. Stamp the image on to a piece of card and again onto a post it note so you can use it later as a mask.
2. Colour in the image.
3. Place the mask over the image and create your background with distress oxides.
4. Stamp the sentiments.
5. To assemble the card, take a white card base, add pretty plaid paper to one side and stick the main image on top.
Card 3 Tutorial