Hope you’re all enjoy the ongoing festive season in anyway possible with your loved ones. Today I’m back with another mixed media tutorial for you all. I decided to create a set of Christmas Tags inspired by the earthy tones of Christmas and our December Theme Challenge- Red, Green or White (Snow). This time I wanted to use the colour Red with the other warm colours.
I enjoy creating such simple mixed media tags, where it about minimal supplies, a few techniques and playing with colours.
Here’s a look at the mixed media tags
Here’s the video tutorial to create them
Let’s have a look at some close-ups
Supplies used in today’s tags are listed below
- CrafTangles Dual Texture Cardstock 300 GSM
- CrafTangles Texture Paste White
- CrafTangles Stencil Plaid
- CrafTangles Reactive Foil- Black and Rose Gold
- CrafTangles Foil Magic
- CrafTangles Stamp Halftone Dots
- CrafTangles Liquid Watercolors – Lemon Tart, Pumpkin Orange and Soulmate
- Double sided tape
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Stickers
- Lindy’s Magicals- Canna Lily Burnt Orange and Show Stopper Copper
- Fabrika Decoru Botany Elements
- Shabby Ribbons
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!