Hello there !
I am so excited to showcase my first projects as the Design Team Member for CranfTangles focusing on easy stencil techniques for card backgrounds.
Oh first… Let me introduce myself. My name I Archisha (from Kenchi School) and I love making handmade cards.
Today i will be showing you two ways to push your Craftangles stencils a little further and create two cards. To get to the video tutorial, scroll to the bottom of this post.
The theme for this month’s CrafTangle’s Monthly Challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ which basically means let your imagination go wild. But before proceeding any further, do go through the rules for participating here.
Technique 1 – Ink Blending :
The first card is a birthday i created for my mom. For the background, I did some ink blending with my distress oxide inks.
Technique 2 – 3D Glitter Spread :
The second card is created using a method which will give a new purpose to all those dried up glitter glues which you do not have the heart to throw away but unable to use it anymore.
Here is the step by step video tutorials of showing easy stencil techniques for card backgrounds :
List Of My Craftangle Supplies :
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Dad My Superhero
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Mom You Rock
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Mom you are Amazing
- CrafTangles cardstock 12″ by 12″ (250 gsm) (Set of 10 sheets) – Denim Blue
- CrafTangles cardstock 12″ by 12″ (250 gsm) (Set of 10 sheets) – Dual Textured White
- CrafTangles Black cardstock (Set of 10 sheets) – 12″ by 12″ (250 gsm)
For more inspirations don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial