Hello Craft Enthusiasts,
I am Savithri here, bringing you another festive decoupage glass project. Growing up, I have always loved and eyed those beautiful decorative glass plates and vases in others homes. With decoupage techniques, one can create designer ware artifacts with ease. And in line with our November month challenge of Festive Projects, I made this beautiful Decorative, Designer ware Reverse Decoupage glass platter.
I cut out some floral elements from this beautiful decoupage paper Floral Fantasy and decoupaged on the back side of the plate. I created cracks using 2 step crackle medium. Then the product that added beauty to this plate was the Antique Wax. To reveal the cracks on the plate, I rubbed the wax all over, which gave it a wonderful effect.
Here are few pictures of the Exclusive Decoupage Glass Platter that I made
A detailed video tutorial of this Decoupage Glass Platter is here for you to check.
Supplies used in this project:
- Glass Plate
- CrafTangles Decoupage Paper Pack-Floral Elegance
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Cool Jade
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Pale Dafoddil
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Moss Green
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Bubblegum Pink
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Snow White
- CrafTangles Decoupage Glue
- CrafTangles Decoupage Varnish – Gloss
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Antique Wax (50 ml)
- Fan Brush
- CrafTangles Gilding Foil
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial.
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram