Semonti back on hndmd blog. Today I’m going to share my mixed media rustic steampunk pen stand with step by step video tutorial.
For my project I choose rustic steampunk theme this time which is perfectly fit for this month theme “Masculine” I made a masculine rustic steampunk pen stand.
Here is my fished rustic steampunk pen stand:
I have use mdf pen stand as my base. I have use CrafTangles sprays, rust effect paste and chalk paint to achive this rusty look. Also use two different types of texture paste and decoupage paper from CrafTangles. Use some other products as well from my stash. Everything I have demonstrate in my video.
Here is some more close up pictures of rustic steampunk pen stand:
I have made a video tutorial on the same. Click below to check it out:
Materials are used from CrafTangles are:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Decoupage Paper Pack – Gentleman 1 (A4) – 4 sheets
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Cement (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Charcoal (120 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Caffe Mocha (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Bamboo Brown (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Bohemian Blue (100 ml)
- CrafTangles Rust Effect Texture Paste (Set of 4)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Copper Penny (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Seed Beads – Gunmetal
Hope you like and enjoyed today’s tutorial.
Thank you Happy crafting…