I’m back today with a fun ATCs tutorial for you’ll. Our monthly theme challenge this month is Glitter and Shine. Who doesn’t love shimmer, right!? Keeping in mind this, I decided to create a set of adorable ATCs.
I wanted to use the Transfer sheets as well as the Love Notes Elements pack to create these cards. So in my video tutorial, I show you how I went on from building a background, adding textures and mixed media layers and finishing it off with a focal element. I love creating these kind of projects!
Here’s a look at the ATCs
Here’s the video tutorial
Here are a few close ups
- CrafTangles White Cardstock 230 GSM
- CrafTangles Black Cardstock 200 GSM
- CrafTangles Transfer Sheet- Vintage Flourishes
- CrafTangles Clear Gesso
- CrafTangles Stamps- Old Newspaper, Halftone Dots
- CrafTangles Stencils- Jumbled Alphabets, Herringbone
- CrafTangles Liquid Watercolour Vibrant Violet
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter- Shimmer Dust
- CrafTangles Texture Paste- Clear Gloss
- CrafTangles Love Notes 2 Elements Pack
- Archival Ink- Black and Pink
- Tacky Glue
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!