I hope you are good and mindfully creative! Today I am sharing beautiful ‘october’ calligraphy tutorial with you all. October is my favourite month (since it’s my birthday month). Which is your favourite month of the year? Comment down below.
Lets’s get going with my artwork. This time I made art work using Watercolors. I used autumn color palette for the same. It was a smooth and satisfying experience working with these Watercolors. Do have a look and leave some love.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Autumn”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here is the look at ‘Hello October’ Calligraphy Tutorial :
Follow these easy steps and make your own artwork !
- Firstly , get your hands on the right supplies. I used Craftangles Handmade Paper ( Classic Smooth White , 300 gsm) for the paper. For the Craftangles Watercolors , I used the shades Pumpkin Orange, Lemon Tart, Autumn Blaze, Oh Fudge, and Red Paprika.
- Next up, create a rough draft of what you want to write using an H pencil .
- Then , I used watercolor to paint the leaves . I tried wet on wet technique for the same.
- Then, using a black brush pen to fill the inside of the word written.
- Lastly, using a Black pen, I created borders and veins to the leaves to give it a roughly defined form!
Below is the tutorial of making beautiful ‘Hello October’ Calligraphy tutorial, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project :
Craftangles Handmade Paper
Craftangles Watercolour- Pumpkin Orange
Craftangles Watercolour- Lemon Tart
Craftangles Watercolour- Autumn Blaze
Craftangles Watercolour- Oh Fudge
Craftangles Watercolour- Red Paprika
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
You can follow me on my social media account – Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.