Semonti here and I am back with some mixed media techniques for you all. This time I am altering a light bulb lying around in my house. It’s always a good thing to recycle items and what better way to recycle than to use old items and transfer them in to art.
Here is the finish project look like:
I have use lots of different texture, clay moulds and waxes to make this project. I have choose different shades of blue and purple mainly for color it. I want to make it look like galaxy. Light from stars and moon brings good hope in this current situation.
Video on the mixed media techniques I used to alter this bulb
Here some more closeups:
Supplies are used from CrafTangles:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – Charcoal (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Glimmer Paste – Black Diamond
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Ocean Breeze (50 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Amethyst (50 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Sapphire (50 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Vintage Gold (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Shaker Elements – Golden Shimmer Stars (10 gms)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.