Watch the process video to see step by step instructions on how to make a shaker card.
What products did I use? Everything is linked in the below text and images where possible from multiple sources. (Compensated affiliate links are used when possible.)
How to Make a Shaker Card – Blue
- Embossing folder – Sizzix Postal Set by Tim Holtz
- We R Memory Keeper Evolution Advanced machine with add-on motor I set my dial to 5. I don’t use the “emboss” settings for my embossing folders. It seems to be too tight and I feel like the motor struggles if I set it to the recommended dial setting of 3.
- CrafTangles Sequins and Beads – Mermaid Dreams
- We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelets and Big Bite Crop-a-dile
- American Crafts Ribbon
How to Make a Shaker Card – Pink
- CrafTangles Sequins and Beads – Glamorous Pink
- Foiled Butterfly from Me and My Big Ideas
- Recollections Washi Tape – Hello Sunshine
- Gold Doily from Studio Calico
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher stapler
Seal three sides of the acetate, pour in some of the sequins and any die cuts you would like to add, seal the top with the Fuse Tool. Add your embellishments to the outside of the pouch. Thank you for stopping by today and please make sure to visit CrafTangles blog for more ideas with their Sequins and Beads collections. If you never want to miss a post, please subscribe to my newsletter and you will be notified of new posts and videos. Happy Crafting! – Colleen Hollis