I’m back here again with video tutorial on mixed media layout on decoupage paper. This time I have make a layout on 12″*12″ decoupage paper. Yes you heard it right, on decoupage paper. For that I adhere the decoupage paper on heavy weight white cardstock first. then start work on it.
I have made a mixed media layout on decoupage paper with winter theme layout this time. Here is my finish layout:
In my layout I have use some natural elements and use my handmade poinsettia flowers. Also use some die cuts and clay elements.
Here some more closeups:
For additional fun, dont forget to visit and participate in our challenge post for the current month.
You can watch the video on how I made this project by clicking below
Supplies are used from CrafTangles are:
- CrafTangles Decoupage Paper Pack – Winter Watercolor (12 by 12 inch) – 4 sheets
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Caffe Mocha (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Trendy Teal (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter – Shimmer Dust (60 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Copper Penny (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Shaker Elements – Silver Shimmer Stars (10 gms)
- Distress inks
- Lindy’s spray and magical shaker
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and you give this art form a try and join us in our monthly challenge. For more such inspirations you can follow us on our social media handles link below –
Hope you all like it. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.