Semonti here and I’m back again here with my new mixed media project along with video tutorial. Before we get into it I hope you are participating in our monthly challenge theme which is Watercolors.
Coming back to me post, this time I have made a mixed media layout. and below is how it looks like.
Here is my complete mixed media layout. Don’t forget to check the complete video tutorial at the end of this post.
Some more closeups:
Supplies are used from CrafTangles
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles 6″x6″ Stencil – Squares
- CrafTangles Photopolymer Stamps – Old Newspaper
- CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pack – Timeless Treasures (12″x12″)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Trendy Teal (50 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Ocean Breeze (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Lemon Drop (100 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Vintage Gold (50 ml)
Video tutorial on how I made this mixed media layout using CrafTangles products –
Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.