Today I’m here again to share my new mixed media inspiration project for this month “Anything Goes” challenge. For that I have make a mixed media layout.
Here is my mixed media finished layout:
Step by step process with pictures:
Take two 12″/12″ cardstock (Black and Craft color). Cut the craft color cardstock slightly smaller than black. Adhere both card with red tacky tape.
To create this stripe design take some white gesso and stripe stencil. Apply gesso with sponge through stencil. I have blank the middle part.
Tear red chevron and black polka dots paper , distress the edges with black ink and stick them on middle portion of the stripe design. dry brush with white gesso onto the paper area.
Apply paper paste with pallet knife for more texture.
Color with Lindy’s magical powder on texture area. After drying my color stamped with background stamps and black ink.
Add some die cuts from black and white cardstock, piece of gauge, some flowers, leaves, fussy cut flowers from element sheet,clay moulds( cover them first with white gesso then spray on them black art spray and apply copper wax to highlight them), some art stones. Also I have make a rosette with same color paper and add it on top corner of my photo. Add some red micro beads. splatter all over with white and black gesso and same red pigment powder. Also add some clear drop as rain drop on here and there.
Here some more pictures:
Materials are used from CrafTangles are:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pack – Felicity (12″x12″)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Vintage Rosette 2 (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Vintage Rosette 3 (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Vintage Rosette 1 (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Art Sprays (Dye Based) – Carbon Black (50 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Copper Penny (50 ml)
Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.