Hope you are all doing well! Aditi here and I’m back with another easy, fun tutorial of mixed media for you all. This time, I decided to create a simple journal page, that would be relaxing and therapeutic.
I wanted to use the Patina colours, and create a pastel soothing page. With this, I want to show you all how, the same mixed media supplies can be used in different ways.
Before I show you the page, have you checked out our monthly challenge?
Here’s a look at the Mixed Media Journal Page
Here’s the Video Tutorial to create this page
Let’s have a look at some close ups
Supplies used in today’s journal are listed below
- CrafTangles White Gesso
- CrafTangles Acrylic Soft Gloss Gel
- CrafTangles Stencils- Honeycomb and Jumbled Numbers
- CrafTangles Vintage Rosette 6”
- CrafTangles Patina Effect Set
- CrafTangles Wanderlust Elements Pack 1 and 2
- CrafTangles Copper Penny Wax
- Black Archival Ink
- Finnabair Stamps
- Jute Twine
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!