Hello friends Rahmat here with some quick floral valentine cards for February challenge inspiration. I have some projects using the latest release from the CrafTangles.
As Usual, I have 3 projects. All 3 are made using the floral packs, stencil masks and the sentiment sheets from the January release.
Floral valentine card 1 process:
- I used a circle stencil mask and sponged in pink ink with a light hand.
- I used Heart mesh stencil over the mask to ink in the same pink ink to get a tone on tone effect.
- I fussy cut a few Spring flowers and leaves.
- Used foam adhesive to add to the sponged circle to create a floral wreath.
- Added a sentiment using the foam adhesive
- A few blings to finish the design
- Added the front to a patterned pink base card to finish it off
Floral valentine card 2 process:
- I started with the heart mask and the heart mesh stencil in alight pink ink, I removed the heart stencil and sponged with a heavy hand to define the heart around the stencil mask.
- I had then used the Roses all around to ink a few roses and leaves around the heart. I had watercoloured the roses.
- A sentiment and a few blings to wind up the design.
- Added the front to a pink patterned base card to finish it off.
Floral valentine card 3 process:
- I started with the rectangle stencil and the flower power stencil in green ink.
- I had fussy cut the florals and the leaves and added those with a foam adhesive.
- Added the sentiment using the foam adhesive and a complimenting base to finish it off.
I hope you like the inspirations! Do leave me a word if you did. Let me know which product among all is on your wish list or you already bought it.