Semonti here back again to share my new mixed media project with you all. This time I have make a mixed media wedding panel. It’s great gift for newly wed couple. I make a video tutorial on the same. But before you head to the tutorial I would love you to check out our current challenge of the month – Masculine and do check out the beautiful inspiration by other designers.
For make my mixed media wedding panel I have used craftangles newly launched Wedding theme paper pack, coordinate element pack and wedding sentiment 1 sheet along with other craftangles products.
Here is my finished mixed media wedding panel:
To make this mixed media wedding panel I have used some die cuts out of the same wedding paper pack. Also used some chipboard shapes, clay mould shapes. Base of my panel is a MDF piece.
More closeups of the mixed media wedding panel:
I have made a video tutorial on the same.Click below to check it out:
Materials are used from Craftangles are:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pack – Wedding Bells (6″x6″)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Wedding Bells 1 (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Sentiment Sheets – Wedding Sentiments 1 (2 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Vintage Gold (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter – Fairy Dust (60 ml)
Hope you like and enjoyed my project and tutorial.
Thank you. Happy crafting.