Aditi here and I’m back with another mixed media tutorial project for you all. It’s the festive season, and that means vibrant colours, flowers, sweets and spreading cheer and joy. Our Challenge Theme this month is Festivities and I decided to create cards that I can send out to my friends for the season.
When I create bulk cards, I like to work on a big sheet of paper, build my background, trim it and add focal elements. This gives me small handy and adorable cards that are easy to post everywhere. I share the entire process of making these quick no fuss cards with you below.
Here’s a look at the mixed media cards
Here’s the video tutorial to create these
Let’s have a look at some close-ups of these cards
Supplies used in today’s cards are listed below
- CrafTangles White Dual Texture Cardstock
- CrafTangles Black Cardstock
- CrafTangles Watercolour cold press paper
- CrafTangles Sprays– Lemon Tart and Grape Jelly
- CrafTangles Shimmer Dust
- CrafTangles Stencils– Hexagonal Stacks, Flower Cluster, Geometric Lace
- CrafTangles Watercolours Florals 1 Elements
- Art Basics 3D Matte Gel
- Distress Ink- Carved Pumpkin
- Black Archival Ink
- 3M Tape
- Lindys– Foxglove Fuchsia Magical and Marigold Yellow Orange Spray
- Kaisercraft Stamps
- Altenew Stamps
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!