I hope you are good and mindfully creative! Today I am sharing stunning ‘gilded monogram’ tutorial with you all. Lets’s get going with my artwork. This time I made art work using Watercolour and Foil Magic and Gilding Flakes. It was a smooth and satisfying experience working with Shimmers. Do have a look and leave some love.
But before, proceeding further, This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Autumn”, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here is the look at ‘Gilded Monogram’ Calligraphy Tutorial :
Follow these easy steps and make your own artwork !
- Firstly , get your hands on the right supplies. I used Craftangles Handmade Paper ( Classic Smooth White , 300 gsm) for the paper. For the Craftangles Watercolors , I used the shade Gold Dust. I also used Foil Magic and Gold Dust Gilding Flakes.
- Next up, create a rough draft of monogram design using a pencil .
- Then , I applied two layers of Foil Magic to the alphabets . The first layer has to be as thin as possible to create a base for another one. The second layer will be a thicker layer. ( Let the glue dry completely before proceeding further.
- Then, a pointed pen I created leaves wreath around the alphabets.
- Lastly, I added Gilding Flakes to the glued part and dust off the excess Gold Dust Gilding Flakes !
That’s it! Your artwork is ready! Easy, right?
Below is the tutorial of making beautiful ‘Gilded MONOGRAM’ Calligraphy tutorial, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies used for this project :
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
You can follow me on my social media account – Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.