I hope you’re all having a great festive season. Today I’m back with another mixed media tutorial for you all. This time I decided to alter some MDF bases and create a multipurpose project- ATC coins/ Tea Light Holders. They are perfect as swap cards with a buddy or as decor pieces for your tables.
This creation is also in sync with our December Theme Challenge- Red, Green or White (Snow). I was inspired to use the green, however a different shade, mixing it up with pink (derived from red) and create a nice winter Christmas decor.
I enjoy creating such projects where I can use them in multiple ways. They also make perfect gifts during the festive season.
Here’s a look at the mixed media project
Here’s the video tutorial to create them
Let’s have a look at a few close ups
Supplies used in today’s cards are listed below
- CrafTangles White Gesso
- CrafTangles Sand Texture Paste
- CrafTangles Stencils– Bubble Background and Mandala Reloaded
- CrafTangles Acrylic Soft Gloss Gel
- Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
- Art Basics 3 D Matte Gel
- Black Archival Ink
- Finnabair Background Stamp
- Lindys – Sea Mint Green, Andrea’s Azalea, Karin’s Coral
- Lindys EP- fine Cooper and oh quartz
- MDF Coaster Bases
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!