I am very fond of cute images but I seldom use colored card stocks. So I challenged myself to try my hands at it.
How I made these cards
- I started by placing a stencil over the colored card stock panel and applied the ink through it that matches the color of the card stock.
- Then I took another small white panel and water colored a bit.
- Then I partially stamped the image from Hello Baby and Copic colored it.
- Over the smaller panel, I stamped sentiment from Everyday Sentiments.
- And then popped the cute image on top of the panel.
On this grey card stock, I placed Abstract Circles Stencil and applied London Fog Ink through it.
On this Pink card stock, I placed Rain Drops Stencil and applied Picked Raspberry Distress Ink through it.
And those were the cards for today. I hope you like it and got inspired. If you have any questions kindly leave me a comment down below. 🙂
Thank you so much for visiting. Happy Paper Crafting! <3