Today I’m sharing an easy layout tutorial with you’ll. I was inspired by our Monthly Theme Challenge- Flowers and I decided to incorporate that into my project. I wanted to create a quick layout to document a memory and I decided to use my Travel Notebook instead of the standard 12″ layout style. I enjoy creating these as its easy and effective to document memories.
Here’s a look at the layout
Here’s a quick tutorial to create this
Lets have a closer look
Supplies used in today’s project are listed below:
- CrafTangles Wedding Bells 6”
- CrafTangles Chipboard Cuts My Valentine
- CrafTangles Watercolours Poolside and Vibrant Violet
- CrafTangles Elements Pack- Watercolour Florals 1
- CrafTangles Stamps- Script and Halftone
- Distress Oxide Wilted Violet
- Versa fine Clair Black
- Kaisercraft stickers
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!