Its the season to be Jolly 🙂 and I am Savithri here with a beautiful Jolly craft idea for you all – Winter Wonderland upcycle project. The monthly challenge for December is Red/Green/White. And I could not think beyond white, snow and winter.
I had this beautiful winter wonderland decoupage paper from CrafTangles which has all the elements like snowy mountains, wooden cottages, reindeer, christmas tree etc. I wanted to make a cute decor for Christmas and this is what I managed to make.
Here’s another look at the Winter Wonderland Pan
Below is a detailed tutorial on how I upcycled a Pan to a mesmerizing Winter Wonderland.
Supplies used in this project:
- An old pan
- CrafTangles Decoupage Paper Pack-Winter Wonderland
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Cool Jade
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Moss Green
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Midnight Dreams
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Snow White
- CrafTangles Decoupage Glue
- CrafTangles Decoupage Varnish – Gloss
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter – Fairy Dust
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Now take out all your old pans and create wonders 🙂
For more inspirations from CrafTangles team, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram