Hello everyone ,
Today I will be sharing a wedding layout crafted using CrafTangle’s new paper pack wedding bells . I will explain few steps that i followed to create this layout , Also do check our September monthly challenge and do check out the inspirations, where you can participate and win gifts.
Some of the pictures of the wedding layout are attached below
The steps to create this layout are mentioned below-
- To create such layout I have used 3 design papers of 12*12 ” from wedding bell collection , for effective background look i overlapped design papers by tearing them from boarders And to fix them on its place then i did stitching all around the boarder .
- With the help of paint brush i did sprayed color drops onto two opposite corners , this will surely help making your layout look better than normal ones .
- Now you are ready to place your picture and decoration , so here’s the tip – before you finalise any placement on layout try to rearrange them in different position , this will give you clear idea about how it can turn into better looking layout .
- For the decoration , i have used these beautiful flowers from crafTangle’s floral element sheet , by placing these flowers all around the picture the main part of layout was covered . Then using glue i fixed each pieces on the final place.
- For the finishing , I added few sentiments And some golden shiny hearts to my layout And that’s it , The layout ready !
Products used :
- pattern papers
- floral element sheet
- wedding sentiment sheet
- paint brush
- stitching threads
- stitching tools
- craft glue
Here’s is the video sharing the glimpse of the final layout
I hope you are inspired , Thank you for watching . Happy crafting .