Blue Reactive Foils Transfer Sheets by CrafTangles
Add fun and creativity to your projects using CrafTangles Reactive Foils. These foils are a perfect medium to add vibrancy and shine to your projects. It's a versatile product which can be used on various surfaces like paper, canvas, vellum, wood, glass etc depending on the adhesives used.
Add shine and extra oomph to your cards, scrapbook projects or mixed media projects using these foils.
They can be used with variety of mediums like -
- These foils reacts to toner of laser printers when passed through laminating machines hence creating a foiled look to your projects
- It can be used with other adhesives like Red Tacky Tape, Double sided Tearable tapes or Sticky back to create your own master peices.
Works well with most of the regular Lamination machines, however our product are tested with Texet Lamination Machine
We have also created a printable sheets that you can buy for FREE and print it on your laster printers and create simple and quick cards.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 inch by 120 inch roll. It comes as a single roll so that length of the sheet is never an issue while creating your project.
- Acid Free
- Available in: solids, and holographic
- Crafted with love in India
Make sure your sheets are printed using laser printers only with good quality toners so that the foil sticks well to your art work.
As an introductory offer we will be sending 2 printed A2 note cards with foils for use with your laminators. These cards will be sent on first come first serve basis till the stock lasts.
ritu beri from panchkula – fantastic experience !
Hi Hndmd, thank yoyu so much for your quick service. I admire , how carefully packets were packed . i am looking forward for placing my second order . Good wishes .:)... more
Rachita Bhargava from Port Blair – No hassles delivery
This is the first site I ever ordered craft supplies from; in 2015 when it was known as craftadda. I have relocated a number of times since then and at every location I have received fast and hassle f... more