CrafTangles Liquid Acrylics / Acrylic Inks 30 ml - Permanent Orange
CrafTangles liquid acrylics are fluid, super vibrant and highly pigmented acrylic medium with translucent, semi-gloss or glossy finish. These are water-soluble when wet and permanent once dry.
Because of their fluid consistency, these are perfect for your watercolour looks like paintings and other art journaling and mixed media painting techniques. They can be easily diluted with water and sprayed. When dry, they will provide a permanent finish.
Our patron artists will love our glorious colours. You can use these paints straight out of the bottles or can be diluted a bit for a more subtle experience. No matter how you use them, however, you’ll love them every time!
These come in handy flip-top bottles for ease of use. For extra safety, they have a plastic plug that needs to be removed before use. This is to ensure that they are leakage proof and have a longer shelf life.
Colour Name - CrafTangles Liquid Acrylics / Acrylic Inks 30 ml - Permanent Orange - PO34
Shake vigorously before use
Each bottle contains 30 ml of paint
Can be used on paper, canvas, acrylics, metal, wood or MDF and much more
Proudly Made in India
Properties of the paint
- Liquid acrylics with lightfast, artist and archival quality pigments. No dyes, hence No fade.
- Easily mixable to achieve new colours.
- Like all acrylics once dry, these are permanent, with no smudging or bleeding when re-wet.
- They can be diluted with water and used in calligraphy, airbrushing as well as to get watercolour like techniques on paper and painting on prepared canvas however once dry these are permanent.
- Can be used on paper, canvas, acrylics, metal, wood or MDF and much more
- Shake vigorously before use. Each bottle contains 30 ml of paint. Proudly Made in India
You save ₹138!
Anamika Sarkar from New Delhi – Osm stuff....
I have bought art waxes, stencils, tissues patina pastes from them. Their products r excellent, service too gud ....their art waxes r to die for. One can order from them with their eyes shut....... more
Shanta Nayak from Managalore – Resourceful website
A very good website for crafting supplies, loved shopping at hndmd, being a beginner crafter was looking for reasonable priced clear stamps, found what I was looking for and absolutely would love to s... more