CrafTangles Liquid Acrylics / Acrylic Inks 30 ml - Pthalo Green
CrafTangles liquid acrylics are fluid, super vibrant and highly pigmented acrylic medium with translucent, semi-gloss or glossy finish. These are water-soluble when wet and permanent once dry.
Because of their fluid consistency, these are perfect for your watercolour looks like paintings and other art journaling and mixed media painting techniques. They can be easily diluted with water and sprayed. When dry, they will provide a permanent finish.
Our patron artists will love our glorious colours. You can use these paints straight out of the bottles or can be diluted a bit for a more subtle experience. No matter how you use them, however, you’ll love them every time!
These come in handy flip-top bottles for ease of use. For extra safety, they have a plastic plug that needs to be removed before use. This is to ensure that they are leakage proof and have a longer shelf life.
Colour Name - CrafTangles Liquid Acrylics / Acrylic Inks 30 ml - Pthalo Green - PG7
Shake vigorously before use
Each bottle contains 30 ml of paint
Can be used on paper, canvas, acrylics, metal, wood or MDF and much more
Proudly Made in India
Properties of the paint
- Liquid acrylics with lightfast, artist and archival quality pigments. No dyes, hence No fade.
- Easily mixable to achieve new colours.
- Like all acrylics once dry, these are permanent, with no smudging or bleeding when re-wet.
- They can be diluted with water and used in calligraphy, airbrushing as well as to get watercolour like techniques on paper and painting on prepared canvas however once dry these are permanent.
- Can be used on paper, canvas, acrylics, metal, wood or MDF and much more
- Shake vigorously before use. Each bottle contains 30 ml of paint. Proudly Made in India
You save ₹138!
Priyanka Jain from Mumbai
Amazing services. And great prices! This is my first order , and from next time onwards I am buying my craft materials from here only! Their prices are cannot be compared! And their prompt delivery... more
Madhusuja S from Mumbai – Amazing liquid watercolors
I had recently purchased liquid watercolors from your store. I'm glad I did. These are the most amazing colors I had ever used. The pigments are brilliant and just a few drops is all I need. It's effi... more