Free downloadable printables for foiling by Neha Bhatt ( 4 A4 sheets )
This product contains downloadable PDF with 4 A4 sheets which has 12 different printables perfect for cardmakers.
Steps for Foiling -
1) Add product to cart and checkout
2) Once downloaded, print it on your desired cardstock of A4 size using laser printer and good quality toner
3) Place foil colored side up on the cardstock and sandwich it between printer paper and pass it through Laminator. We suggest using Textet Laminator.
4) Pass it through laminator 2 - 4 times depending on cardstock. You may need to do some testing based on thickness and quality of your cardstock.
5) Once complete, let the paper sit for few seconds so as to cool down and then peel the foil to reveal your foiled artwork.
6) If some spots are left, add another foil sheet for that part and repeat the lamination process.
We will be adding a video soon on different techniques of foiling, stay tune for the same on our Youtube Channel
This is a free downloadable which will be available in your downloads section once your order is shipped /marked as complete
Ujwal I from Mumbai – Good Prices, Great Service!
Got Daniel Smith watercolors shipped from here because of the lowest prices compared to every other website and a free shipping coupon. Package arrived within 2 days of ordering, nicely packed so that... more
Bhavana Abhilash from Bangalore – Liquid Watercolours
This is the first time I experienced liquid Watercolours. I'm surprised by the vibrancy of each and every colour ???? The way each colour blends into other is amazing!! I'm proud that our Indian compa... more