Free downloadable printables for foiling by Neha Bhatt ( 4 A4 sheets )
This product contains downloadable PDF with 4 A4 sheets which has 12 different printables perfect for cardmakers.
Steps for Foiling -
1) Add product to cart and checkout
2) Once downloaded, print it on your desired cardstock of A4 size using laser printer and good quality toner
3) Place foil colored side up on the cardstock and sandwich it between printer paper and pass it through Laminator. We suggest using Textet Laminator.
4) Pass it through laminator 2 - 4 times depending on cardstock. You may need to do some testing based on thickness and quality of your cardstock.
5) Once complete, let the paper sit for few seconds so as to cool down and then peel the foil to reveal your foiled artwork.
6) If some spots are left, add another foil sheet for that part and repeat the lamination process.
We will be adding a video soon on different techniques of foiling, stay tune for the same on our Youtube Channel
This is a free downloadable which will be available in your downloads section once your order is shipped /marked as complete
Sheetal Shetty from Bangalore – Love the liquid Watercolors
Liquid Watercolors from CrafTangles is really very vibrant. Near package and prompt delivery. Thank you for providing amazing quality products. Looking forward to buy more in the near future ????... more
Shweta M from Mumbai – Wow!!!
The experience I have had with HNDMD has been just great. Loads of products that I get at quite some cost are easily available here. They are Joann of India ... more