Free downloadable printables for foiling by Neha Bhatt ( 4 A4 sheets )
This product contains downloadable PDF with 4 A4 sheets which has 12 different printables perfect for cardmakers.
Steps for Foiling -
1) Add product to cart and checkout
2) Once downloaded, print it on your desired cardstock of A4 size using laser printer and good quality toner
3) Place foil colored side up on the cardstock and sandwich it between printer paper and pass it through Laminator. We suggest using Textet Laminator.
4) Pass it through laminator 2 - 4 times depending on cardstock. You may need to do some testing based on thickness and quality of your cardstock.
5) Once complete, let the paper sit for few seconds so as to cool down and then peel the foil to reveal your foiled artwork.
6) If some spots are left, add another foil sheet for that part and repeat the lamination process.
We will be adding a video soon on different techniques of foiling, stay tune for the same on our Youtube Channel
This is a free downloadable which will be available in your downloads section once your order is shipped /marked as complete
Prajakta Shinde from Goa
I have fallen in love with CrafTangles liquid watercolors and Lemon Tart an Evergreen are two of my favorite colors. Their vibrancy, their application, the way they react with water is superb. I have ... more
Ayesha Ahmad from Cuttack – Wonderful
I wish I knew about hndmd.in earlier. The thing that I liked the best about them is the amazing variety of products they have got. I did not find acetate sheet for card making anywhere but here. I am ... more