Gold Reactive Foils Transfer Sheets by CrafTangles
Add fun and creativity to your projects using CrafTangles Reactive Foils. These foils are a perfect medium to add vibrancy and shine to your projects. It's a versatile product which can be used on various surfaces like paper, canvas, vellum, wood, glass etc depending on the adhesives used.
Add shine and extra oomph to your cards, scrapbook projects or mixed media projects using these foils.
They can be used with a variety of mediums like -
- These foils reacts to the toner of laser printers when passed through laminating machines hence creating a foiled look to your projects
- It can be used with other adhesives like Red Tacky Tape, Double-sided Tearable tapes or Sticky back to create your own masterpieces.
These also work beautifully with CrafTangles Toner Sheets.
Works well with most of the regular Lamination machines, however, our product are tested with Texet Lamination Machine
One of our customers has tried with other Texet Laminator Machine and that also works, see video below.
We have also created a printable sheet that you can buy for FREE and print it on your laster printers and create simple and quick cards.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 inch by 120-inch roll. It comes as a single roll so that the length of the sheet is never an issue while creating your project.
- Available in solids, and holographic
- Crafted with love in India
Make sure your sheets are printed using laser printers only with good quality toners so that the foil sticks well to your art work.
Priyanka Rathi from Shillong – Fantastic Service
I had contacted their customer support before placing an order as I had a few queries on some products, they were patient enough to respond to my queries and guide me in right direction. Love their su... more
Chantelle Saldanha from Mumbai – Amazing products, fast delivery
I've been seeing alot of crafters use products from this site and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love the wide selection of products and high quality that comes with it. Moreover, the delivery... more