Sakura Pigma Micron Pens
• Set of 6 Assorted Nib Sizes in black color : 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.45 mm and 0.5 mm
• Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
• No smears /feathers, or bleed-through on most papers Ideal for use in acid-free environments .
• Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards.
• Multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink.
• Use for tamper proof signatures
• Ideal for precision and permanence over generations
• Popular with artists, writers, and illustrators to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
• Ideal for fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation.
• Used and recommended by anthropologists/entomologists, scientists/archivists/architects, and professional diamond cutters; cartoonists/Manga and Anime artists /illustrators /heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
Shubha Gupta from Kaithal (Haryana) – Chalk paints Review
I am a budding crafter, I have ordered chalk paints from Craftadda, 7-8 colors. Shades are amazing and have very nice coverage. They also have long shelf life, doesn't get dried out if not used for lo... more
Ayesha Ahmad from Cuttack – Wonderful
I wish I knew about hndmd.in earlier. The thing that I liked the best about them is the amazing variety of products they have got. I did not find acetate sheet for card making anywhere but here. I am ... more