CrafTangles Monthly Challenge
CrafTangles Monthly Challenges are a creative way to not only get inspired by our fabulous design team members, but also an opportunity to don your crafty hats and inspire others.
We would be hosting a new Challenge on the 1st of every month with inspirations from our design team.
It would run for the complete month and post that we would Pick up one winner every month
We also host a new challenge on Instagram every month and we will pick up one winner every month
Those 2 winners will get a coupon code worth Rs 500 for CrafTangles products which can be redeemed on our website www.hndmd.com (This coupon code is for products only, shipping is extra and this is only for CrafTangles products. The time limit of the coupon code is going to be 7 days from the day you get it so make sure you place an order by then.)
To participate follow the below guidelines
- Like CrafTangles and HNDMD Facebook pages
- Follow us on Instagram – CrafTangles and HNDMD
- We would be using Inlinkz to add your projects to the challenge.
- Projects can be made using any brand craft supplies. You would get extra brownie points if you submit a project made using at least one CrafTangles product. Products may vary according to each challenge’s theme.
- Only projects/posts made after the challenge has gone live would be eligible for the challenge. Predated posts and projects would not be allowed.
- Link to actual project page only. Link to the main blog would not be considered.
- In case you do not have a blog, share the project via your social media channels – Instagram or Facebook. Mention the products used in the description. Do not link to albums on Facebook, only to a specific image.
- All type of Craft, Art and Home decor projects are eligible for the challenge, based on the current month’s theme.
- A maximum of 3 entries is allowed per participant per challenge.
- Winners would be provided with badges/blinkies to share on the blog and social media
- January 2022 – Dream / Inspirational
- December 2021 – Red / Green / Snow
- November 2021 – Glitter or Ethnic
- October 2021 – Autumn
- September 2021 – Anything Goes
- August 2021 – Incredible India
- July 2021 – Birthday / Confetti / Sparkle
- June 2021 – Shades of Rainbow
- May 2021 – Vintage or Shabby Chic
- April 2021 – Glitter and Shine
- March 2021 – Flowers or Women’s Day
- February 2021 – Celebrate Love
- January 2021 – Trash to Treasure
- December 2020 – Red, Green or White (Snow)
- November 2020 – Festive Projects
- October 2020 – Masculine Projects
- September 2020 – Feminine Projects
- August 2020 – Seasons
- July 2020 – Stencil or Patterned Papers
- June 2020 – Use Watercolours
- May 2020 – Anything Goes
- April 2020 – Patterned Papers
- March 2020 – Anything Goes
- February 2020 – Theme: Spring and Flowers
- January 2020 – Theme: Love
- December 2019 – Theme: Christmas
- November 2019 – Theme: Anything Goes
- October 2019 – Theme: Festivals
- September 2019 – Theme: Altered Cover / Altered Page
- August 2019 – Theme: Birthday
- July 2019 – Theme: Mini Art
- June 2019 – Theme: Anything Goes
- May 2019 – Theme: Altered Art
- April 2019 – Theme: Watercolours
- March 2019 – Theme: Flowers
- February 2019 – Theme: Love is in the Air
- January 2019 – Theme: Anything Goes
So do hop along and play along with us in our monthly challenge and do not forget to share the same with your crafty friends so they do not miss out on the fun.
In case you are wondering what CrafTangles is? CrafTangles is an inhouse brand of HNDMD and we create a lot of products that are made in India. Not only we create craft supplies such as papers, stamps and stencils, but we do also have a lot of speciality products for decoupage artists, mixed media artists with our extended range of mixed media texture pastes (we have more than 6 types of these pastes and more being added), chalky paints for home decor enthusiasts, effect paste sets like rust effect, moss effect and patina effect.
If you are a watercolour enthusiast, you have to check out our liquid watercolours, which have deep colours, heavy concentrations and are pretty economical to international brands. We also have a shimmer range in these as well as our own range of watercolour papers which again are high on quality but pretty economical.
Participating in these monthly challenges allows you to not only showcase your creativity but also stand a chance to win some of these beauties. So don’t wait and play along…