Hope you are all well. I’m back with a new tutorial .Today I am sharing a tutorial of decoupage note paper holder…. easy to make , useful for taking down your small notes. It’s a must have in your kitchen or hang it next to your landline phone .Do have a look and show some love.
But before, proceeding further, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here’s a look at my Decoupage ‘Note Paper Holder’:
Below is the tutorial of decoupage ‘Note Paper Holder”. Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies Used for this project:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White
- CrafTangles 6″x6″ Stencil – Mesh Me Not
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Buttercream
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Snow White
- CrafTangles Decoupage Glue
- CrafTangles Decoupage Varnish
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.