Hope you are all well. I’m back with a new tutorial . Today I am sharing a tutorial of resin diwali diyas…. easy to make but gorgeous to look at. These will be perfect to adorn your Diwali layouts this year. Do have a look and show some love.
But before, proceeding further, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here’s a look at my ‘Resin Diwali Diyas’:
Below is the tutorial of this beautiful Resin Diwali Diyas, Do have a look and leave some love.
Supplies Used for this project:
- CrafTangles Metallic Mica / Pearl Pigment Powders – Bronze
- CrafTangles Metallic Mica / Pearl Pigment Powders – Gold Dust
- CrafTangles Metallic Mica / Pearl Pigment Powders- Rose Quartz
- CrafTangles Epoxy Art Resin Ultra Clear (Resin and Hardener)
- CrafTangles Gilding Flakes – Red and Gold
- CrafTangles Foil Magic (Gilding Glue)
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.