I hope you’re all having a good weekend! Today, I’m bringing you a selection of cards made using the All For Love papers and co-ordinating element pack.
Now, the All for Love pack has lots of love themed elements in it and I have chosen a selection which work really well for making contemporary wedding cards. I’ve added CrafTangles cardstock and the heart stitched dies to make my creations.
Mr & Mrs Card Tutorial:
1. Cover a 5×5 square card with a sheet of paper from the All For Love paper pad.
2. Add a strip of CrafTangles Black cardstock to the side.
3. Die cut a stitched heart from CrafTangles Red cardstock and adhere a little to the left of your base.
4. Die cut the Mr, Mrs, Love and Box of Hearts from the All for Love Element pack and adhere as shown in the photo above.
Just Married Card Tutorial:
1. Adhere a sheet of paper from the All for Love paper pad on a 5×5 white square card base.
2. Add a strip of a a different sheet from the same pad going across the card.
3. Die cut a heart from the heart paper and adhere.
4. Fussy cut the love heart and the Just married elements from the pack and adhere as shown.
Love Birds Card Tutorial:
1. Take a white A5 card base and cut strips from the All for Love paper at the top and bottom.
2. Die cut a heart from the striped paper and the love birds from the element pack. Stick one on top of the other.
3. Fussy cut the heart tab and stamp congratulations on it. Adhere to the hearts.
4. Fussy cut and stick the envelope to the bottom of the card.
5. Draw 2 lines to attach the 2 elements together.
I hope I’ve given you a some more ideas to use the All for Love elemenst and paper pack.
See you again next month!
CrafTangles All for Love Element Pack
CrafTangles All For Love Paper Pad Vol. 2
CrafTangles Stitched Heart Dies
CrafTangles Cardstock – Black
CrafTangles Cardstock – Red
CrafTangles Everyday Sentiments Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash