Happy Wednesday and Eid Mubarak!
I’ve scheduled this post as I will be celebrating Eid with my family today. The CrafTangles challenge for June is Anything Goes so I have picked a favourite stamp set to make a Father’s Day card and I have a step by step tutorial below.
1. Start by stamping the dog from the Hug Me set on your A6 card in a random fashion.
2. Stamp the sentiments in different colours. Make sure the ink you use to stamp is a waterbased one as you can also use it to colout in the dog’s scarf with a little water and a paintbrush.
3. Use the Oh Fudge Liquid Watercolour and with a brush and water add some colour to the dog – this is a great technique is you’re not keen on colouring images.
4. Add a strip of vellum to the bottom of the card and add adhesive along the middle to adhere as you will be covering it.
5. Stamp and die cut your sentiment on to white card and adhere on top of the vellum.
I hope you found this useful and don’t forget to enter the Monthly Challenge!
See you again later on in the month,
Ranger Simon Hurley Ink Pads
Hero Arts Stamp & Die Set