Now coming to my post
Its always challenging to me to use such masculine images on cards.
- I scored the card base.
- Mixed embossing paste and gold shimmer and applied it through the stencil on card front.
- Stamped sentiment with black ink and stamped the bike image on another piece of card stock, fussy cut it out.
- I sponged the image and card front.
- I made the matching envelope and stamped image on it with white pigment ink.
- I stamped the card image with a grey ink on white card front.
- Stamped the same image on another piece of card stock with pink ink, then stamped with versamark ink and heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder. Fussy cut the image out.
- Stamped and heat embossed sentiment and cut in shape of speech bubble, inked the edges.
- I glued car image and sentiment on a vellum, then glued it on card base.
- Added few sequins to bling it up.
- Made matching envelope.
- Its my favourite among the three.
- I used distress inks and applied on one corner of the white piece of card stock, sprayed few drops of water and lifted it with paper towel.
- Stamped image with a grey ink and coloured with zig marker.
- Then stamped sentiment with same ink.
- I stamped other part of sentiment on another white strip and made the channel for it.
- This is how the card reveals the full sentiment.
- Foam mounted the panel on kraft card base.
Thank you so much for visiting.