I’m back this month with a new mixed media tags pictorial project. This month our challenge theme is seasons/weather. I made two tags on fall theme.
Here is my complete mixed media tags picture:
Step by step pictorial:
Step 2: Then distress two pattern paper tags with distress tool and inking the edges with brown archival ink.
Step 3: Now torn and inking the edges of two different design and color papers from same paper pad. Adhere them as shown on picture.
Step 4: Apply clear gesso on top of the both tags. Then add texture with stencil and paper texture paste.
Step 5: Dye two pieces of gauge with orange and green shades spray colors.
Step 6: Color my clay embellishments with spray color after prime them with white gesso.
Step 7: Die cut some leaves and swirl designs out of different shades of fall color cardstock and further color them with spray colors.
Step 8: Now assemble first gauge piece and sisal fibre on my tags.
Step 9: Now put all things and add two handmade flowers made by me and two monochromatic butterflies from element sheet. Add sentiments. Splatter with white gesso.Tie green ribbon on two tags to complete my project.
Some more pictures:
Supplies are used from Craftangles:
- CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pack – Felicity (12″x12″)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – Clear (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Paper (120 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Moroccan Spice (50 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Caffe Mocha (50 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Red Paprika (50 ml)
- CrafTangles color mists Sprays – Limelight (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Monochrome Butterflies (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter – Shimmer Dust (60 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.