Hello friends, Rahmat here with 3 cards showcasing CrafTangles products. I do have bubbles coloring shown on video in here. I hope you enjoy the video. Also please dont forget to participate in our monthly challenge.
Bubble and Mermaid card
- I stamped the mermaid from the mermaid kisses set.
- Used silver sequin from the Mermaid dream sequins and bead mix, and sewed those to get the fish scale effect.
- Then colored the mermaild and masked it.
- Did ink blending along with a rays stencil.
- Stamped the bubbles and colored.
- Stamped the sentiment inside the big bubble.
- Added a thin strip to the front, and added the panel to a white base to finish off.
Pattern paper cards No.1
The below 2 cards are made in a similar fashion using the pattern paper pack using the scrapbook paper pack – countryside
I had simply cut it to fit the card front and used the sentiment from the Just a note set to finish off tis card.
This card uses a diecut from stash in shimmery neon pink and the birthday sentiment is from the Everyday sentiments set
Do watch this video to see how these cards were made.
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial